Making a donation is not just about giving money
We rely entirely on voluntary donations to fund our vital work with individuals and families victims of depression and other mental health problems.
We raise money from members of the public, including donations, legacies, sales of goods and gifts, service user donations and, individual fundraising. We receive money from organisations, including service partners, charitable trusts and foundations, government departments and other grant-making bodies.
Your generous donation big or small will make a huge difference to the work we do, please help us to help those vulnerable clients.
There are many ways you can help us to continue to provide the services we offer. Here are some ideas for things you can do:
• Nominate Family Services UK as your faviourite charity when you purchase goods on the web.
• Donate your time by volunteering to work in the office, and which can also help you to improve your admin skills.
• Participate in our green therapy and community projects.
• Offering your time by designing publicity leaflets.
• Recycle your old mobile phones. If you have mobiles you don’t use please send them to us.
• Let us know if we can collect your old computers, printers, phones and we will recycle them.
• Donate dry/tinned foodstuffs for us to distribute to those who do not qualify for public funds, e.g. low income families, destitute people, asylum seekers.
Text free to 70070
Include the code KFEE18
and the amount
you'd like to donate
(we suggest £3)
The donation is taken off your next mobile phone bill.