At Family Services UK we work to improve the mental health of people in our local community and to help individuals and families in crisis.
We believe in making our services available to people from all backgrounds.
Aims and objectives:
• Complementing statutory mental health services
• Actively encouraging involvement and views of service users and their carers
• Providing appropriate activities, support and opportunities for service users
• Striving to reduce the stigma attached to mental health by working towards social inclusion for all
• Promoting awareness of mental health issues