Services are accessible to the community, to walk in without an appointment to seek crisis help and resolution with family problems or unemployment. We offer psychological support, advice and signposting.
The service is for anyone aged 14 and over, individuals, couples or families. We will listen to you and put you in touch with services and information.
Griffin Street, Deptford, London SE8 4RJ
Tel: 020 8694 2535
Fridays 10.30 am to 12 noon
• Walk-in counselling service in Wavelengths Library
• Opportunity for persons to see a counsellor/therapist without an appointment and without any waiting time, as and when needed most.
Mentoring, advice and signposting
Catford Library, Laurence House, 1 Catford Road, London SE6 4RU
Tel: 020 8614 6399
Tuesdays 10.00 am to 12.00 noon
• To speak to a mentor to explore issues on unemployment and to help cope with current emotional difficulties without an appointment as and when needed most. If we are not able to help you within Family Services UK the mentor will put you in touch with other local organisations.
Support for parents
St James Family Learning Centre, New Cross
Mondays 2 pm to 4pm
• Walk-in counselling service and signposting for parents
• You can drop in to the centre to see a counsellor/therapist without an appointment and without any waiting time, as and when needed most.
Drop-in counselling service for the vulnerable
999 Club in Deptford
21 Deptford Broadway, Deptford, London SE8 4PA
Tel: 020 8694 5797
Mondays 2 pm to 4 pm
• Outreach work at 999 club (Centre for Help, Advice and Friendship) To talk to a counsellor/therapist and seek further assistance.
For more information please phone on the numbers listed above or you may call Family Services UK on 020 8265 1177.